White Chocolate Chip Cookies
2/3 Cup Melted Butter
2 Cups Lightly Packed Brown Sugar
2 Tbsp Hot Water
2 2/3 Cups All Purpose Flour
1 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/4 tsp Salt
2 cups White Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, add melted butter, brown sugar, eggs and hot water and mix well.
- Stir in the remaining dry ingredients.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix thoroughly.
- Drop from spoon onto ungreased cookie sheet and Bake at 375F for 10 to 12 minutes until golden brown on the bottom.
- Let cool on baking sheets.
I absolutely love the base for these cookies, I use all different kind of chocolate chips with this base, you can also use semi-sweet or milk chocolate chips instead of white chocolate chips. The cookies look so pretty with the cracking on the tops of the cookies instead of a smooth top. The cookies turn out perfectly cooked the way I like fresh baked cookies, crispy around the edges and wonderfully chewy in the center. I make 24 cookies (two dozen) out of this recipe.